Skip to main content

31 Weeks Pregnant with Will


Baby’s Size: Pineapple
How far along: 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 pounds. Though yesterday it would have been 18. Guess I am at that weird point where I gain and lose for a couple of days before finally putting on the pound (or more) for good.
Sleep:  Eh. It’s getting more and more difficult to remain conformable. I expected it, but maybe not this early.   
Maternity Clothes: Mostly. Still stretching out some random clothing items.    
Food cravings: Not a whole lot. Maybe some red meat. We had steak last night. I have switched back to a normal prenatal vitamin with iron but maybe I am still a little low.
Symptoms I HAVE: Heartburn. Of course. Why even mention it anymore. If it went away I would be utterly surprised. Maybe if he drops at some point it will get a bit better. The sciatic nerve pain has been almost non-existent, but the numbness has gotten a bit worse if I stand or walk for too long.   
Stretchmarks:  No new ones still.
Doctor’s Appointment:  We are at the every two week point so I will be going back again next week. =)  
Movement:  Definitely. He was having himself a dance party on Sunday night around 2am. I was awake for a while.         
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in.
Wedding Ring (On or Off): On.
Labor Signs: None.
Gender: Boy!  
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy 
Best moment of the week: Finishing up the painting in Will’s room. It looks awesome! We also purchased his crib which should be delivered in the next couple of weeks. I can’t wait to get it in and get more done to finish up his room.  
What I’m looking forward to: The weekend with my little girl and hubby. I’m hoping we can get to the pool a lot. I’m afraid it will get to the point soon that it is going to be uncomfortable for me to do a whole lot and she still requires a lot of attention in the pool so I have to be at the top of my game. I’m also getting more and more exhausted as the days go on (which I know won’t get better any time soon) so I want to make sure I spend as much non-exhausted time with them both as possible. I’m also wanting to get in as many more memories as a family of 3 before we become 4. I wish we could hit the beach this weekend but we have a birthday party on Saturday (which we are also excited about) and we usually don’t do the beach on Sunday because we have church in the morning and would rather go early in the morning than later in the day. The next weekend starts college football so I think we are done with the beach (as far as swimming) for this year.  

What I miss: Not a whole lot. Maybe not having to go to pee every 4 ½ minutes.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: Summer Bucket List Edition

This week's Friday Favorite isn't a product we love but rather our long anticipated (in our family) Summer Bucket List. This is something we have been doing for about 3 years running now. We sometimes keep a running bucket list of sorts for fall and spring too. We also always have an advent calendar of activities for the month of December. I think the summer list is my favorite though. Summer is a favorite season around this house. It means pool time, beach time, and a lot of other fun things that happen like Vacation Bible School and swimming lessons. This year we have a few new things and some oldie but goodies. Technically we have quite a bit of time until summer officially begins, but we are so excited for summer that we decided to make the list now. We also decide to start summer post Memorial Day so our activities will begin in about 6 weeks. We are super excited to have a few new things this year as well as keeping a couple of things that we didn't get around to ...

20 Weeks Pregnant... with WILL (Baby #2)

Baby’s Size: Banana (about 10 inches from head to heel… measurements change this week from being “head to rump” and will switch to “head to heel”… hence the seemingly massive difference between a Mango and a banana) How far along:  20 Weeks Total weight gain: Eh. I don’t want to talk about it. I can’t lie though.  I've  told myself I will remain completely honest with all this. 7 lbs. That’s right. I gained around 2.5 or so pounds this week. Not really within my 1 pound a week idea. However, this is what I think happened/will happen. I was super stressed about the gender reveal this last weekend. Unnecessary… but I was. When I get stressed, I eat. To top it off, what we had in the house was not good for you because it was “tailgate” party food. Then, because we had company and the party going on we didn’t get out to walk or exercise in any way. I am still actually sitting right smack dab in the middle of where I should be weight gain wise this far in to th...

Our Littlest Fish

It's official! Will has finished year 1 of his swimming lessons! It's sort of funny to me that it is the second week of June and we are already done with lessons for one of the kids. Gotta love living in Florida. =) (Aside: Kenzie will finish out this week and then have a few more lessons in mid-July. Our swim teacher is taking about a month off to celebrate some big birthdays with her family so we will resume Kenzie's lessons when she returns.) Anyway, Will is now officially a graduate of his first year of Red Cross Lessons. He only did the 10 this year that our amazing swim teacher gifted to him but I am so grateful that she did that. He did so well. We initially were holding off not only for monetary reasons but also because we were worried about how he would take to it. Will is overly attached to me (but not as bad as it was a few months ago) but we also had visions of Kenzie last year not always enjoying it. Watching Sissy's Lesson and waiting for Will's ...