Skip to main content

33 Weeks Pregnant with Will


Baby’s Size: Durian Fruit… whatever that is
How far along: 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: About 20 lbs. I put on about 2 pounds this week. I think at least half a pound should have gone straight to Will (maybe more) so I’m okay with that. I’ve been eating more than usual. I know that. I need to watch what I eat though to make sure that any weight I gain is at least from good sources. Sweets have sounded really good lately though. =)
Sleep:  Not been that great lately. I not only get up quite a few times a night but I have a lot of trouble staying comfortable. It’s okay except for the fact that there is no sleeping in and no real naps because even when Kenzie naps I have a ton of things to get done. We had an issue a few nights ago with our power going off at night for some reason. It happened twice. It gets hot FAST when the air goes out. The second time it went out it was out for much longer. Not fun. It woke me up both times and I would get so hot that I had trouble getting back to sleep. 
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much. Still have a few things I can wear that aren’t maternity and just stretch.  
Food cravings: Sweets lately. Weird for me. Usually I am all about salty foods and most of my “cravings” thus far have involved salty food.  
Symptoms I HAVE: All the norm still. Heartburn, Braxton Hicks, the numbness in my left leg periodically, tiredness, etc. Nothing new to report.
Stretchmarks:  No new ones.
Doctor’s Appointment:  Next week. =)
Movement:  Of course. He is still moving like crazy. I think he has been moving slightly less as he is getting bigger and bigger. He mainly just pushes into my ribs or bladder when he stretches out. Not as many all out kicks any longer.  
Belly Button (In or Out): In. Now Steven has decided that it will stay that way. We shall see.   
Wedding Ring (On or Off): On.
Labor Signs: None.
Gender: Boy!  
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy 
Best moment of the week: We had a few. UCF football! College Football in general! We also had Will’s crib delivered this weekend. Super fun! Almost done with his room. I can’t wait to get it all together.  
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing up Will’s room. Getting my hospital bag packed. Finishing Kenzie’s big sis gift from Will. So much to do but all of it is so fun! 

What I miss: Sleeping peacefully at night. That won’t be happening for quite some time though.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Doc is In!

Today we celebrated THREE with Kenzie! We had her official 3rd birthday party. She doesn't actually turn 3 until Thursday, but her birthday today with friends and family was a definite success. The most adorable Doc there is I admit, I'm a bit crazy. I start planning birthday parties months in advance. I have been planning Will's first for months already and his isn't for another 2 1/2 months. Anyway, Kenzie and I talked about it a few months ago and she elected to choose a Doc McStuffins themed birthday party this year. I will post another day about the decorations that I created for this party, but for now... a photo dump in honor of our little Doc turning 3. Our spread was pretty yummy, if I do say so myself. Everything from "Stuffy's Dragon Tails" (fruit kabobs) to "Squeakers Fishy Friends" (goldfish) and "An Apple a Day Keeps the Doc Away" (applesauce packets and cups). Will spent most of his tim...

New State Parks, Beaches, Movies, and Friend Time

Another weekend has been put in the books for the Young Household. This weekend was actually a bit less crazy than some of our others, I think but still filled with fun and some new things. We started Friday afternoon when Steven was able to come home an hour or so early. We started getting ready for our big Saturday plans and then made pizza and sat down to watch a movie. We love this Friday tradition. We try to do it at least a couple times a month. We used to order pizza but when we started watching our finances closer, we determined that it was better for us to make pizza either homemade or frozen (and the kids like frozen pizza as much as pizza from a restaurant right now so we will continue to capitalize on that for a while... Will loves homemade but Kenzie is in a current anti-homemade stage because she is weird). Anyway, we made a frozen pizza and some cheesy bread. Then we sat down together to watch Inside Out. We picked it up at the library last week and never had a chance ...

Young Summer of Fun - Bucket List Update (Week 12)

Honestly, I debated doing a weekly update for this week because we didn't actually check anything off the summer bucket list... but decided to go ahead and do it because we did do some fun stuff. Plus, there are only two more weeks of this (including this one) so anyone that is actually interested can read it if they want. =) This week was fairly low key. Steven was dealing with his shingles diagnosis so we didn't do anything too crazy because the main reason he likely came down with it was because he is so run down and stressed out. Kenzie had school all week. Well, except Monday but on Monday's, we dance. She did great at dance by the way! She goes to dance each week and then spends the next 6 days asking us if she has dance. We made her a calendar for the fridge that lists her activities and dance is on it. We cross off each day so she can count down to dance. Doesn't matter. She still asks. Wishful thinking, I guess. And she is still rocking school. She is doing...