Skip to main content

25 Weeks Pregnant with Will


Pardon my crazy hair. It was too hot to have down.
Baby’s Size: Eggplant
How far along: 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: So… 13 lbs. Put on another 2 lbs this week. I seriously weighed myself before bed the other night and was one thing. Then weighed myself in the morning and was up 2 pounds. How does that happen?!? Never dropped back down either. I wish I would have thought to measure myself both with Kenzie and now, though. It would be interesting to see my weight gain vs. measurements each time around. I think that I am carrying slightly different this time. At this point with Kenzie I had started to gain weight all over. While I still presume that is coming, it is taking longer to get here this time. This time (as I hear is common with boys), Steven and I have decided that it is difficult to tell I am pregnant from the back. He is seriously hanging out all in front at this point. We think that I am definitely "bigger" this time around though as far as belly goes. Kenzie gave me a more rounded belly whereas Will is just making me jut out farther. 


Comparison at 25 Weeks: Will (left) & Kenzie (right)
Sleep:  It’s been okay. My mind has been going a lot at night about various things and that is keeping me up. I worry a lot, regardless and for some reason have been doing more worrying lately than normal.   
Maternity Clothes: Yep! 
Food cravings: Nothing too much at the moment. 
Symptoms I HAVE: Heartburn. Still. It’s never ending. I’m also getting this weird vibrating feeling periodically right under my ribs. If anyone knows what that might be… do share. It doesn’t hurt. Just annoying. It comes and goes. I’m tired too but that could always be related to Kenzie.      
Stretchmarks:  No new ones but more and more old ones are turning red. 
Doctor’s Appointment:  6 days away!!
Movement:  ALL. THE. TIME. I wish I could figure out how he is positioned in there. He likely changes positions frequently because he isn’t cramped yet but it would be interesting to know if I am feeling a kick, punch, headbutt, or what.    
Belly Button (In or Out): In.
Wedding Ring (On or Off): On.
Labor Signs: None.
Gender: Boy!  
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Still pretty moody. I’ve been crying a lot more lately for no good reason.
Best moment of the week: Celebrating birthdays and the 4th of July. Kenzie experienced her first fireworks (which she calls “firetrucks”) and she LOVED it. She did awesome all afternoon and evening at the Lake Eola event too despite having to use random porta-potties and everything. So proud of how well she is doing.     
What I’m looking forward to: Seeing Aunt Juju, Uncle E and Baby Evie this weekend!
What I miss: Being able to lay on my back and not having heartburn.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New State Parks, Beaches, Movies, and Friend Time

Another weekend has been put in the books for the Young Household. This weekend was actually a bit less crazy than some of our others, I think but still filled with fun and some new things. We started Friday afternoon when Steven was able to come home an hour or so early. We started getting ready for our big Saturday plans and then made pizza and sat down to watch a movie. We love this Friday tradition. We try to do it at least a couple times a month. We used to order pizza but when we started watching our finances closer, we determined that it was better for us to make pizza either homemade or frozen (and the kids like frozen pizza as much as pizza from a restaurant right now so we will continue to capitalize on that for a while... Will loves homemade but Kenzie is in a current anti-homemade stage because she is weird). Anyway, we made a frozen pizza and some cheesy bread. Then we sat down together to watch Inside Out. We picked it up at the library last week and never had a chance ...

Young Summer of Fun - Bucket List Update (Week 12)

Honestly, I debated doing a weekly update for this week because we didn't actually check anything off the summer bucket list... but decided to go ahead and do it because we did do some fun stuff. Plus, there are only two more weeks of this (including this one) so anyone that is actually interested can read it if they want. =) This week was fairly low key. Steven was dealing with his shingles diagnosis so we didn't do anything too crazy because the main reason he likely came down with it was because he is so run down and stressed out. Kenzie had school all week. Well, except Monday but on Monday's, we dance. She did great at dance by the way! She goes to dance each week and then spends the next 6 days asking us if she has dance. We made her a calendar for the fridge that lists her activities and dance is on it. We cross off each day so she can count down to dance. Doesn't matter. She still asks. Wishful thinking, I guess. And she is still rocking school. She is doing...

The Doc is In!

Today we celebrated THREE with Kenzie! We had her official 3rd birthday party. She doesn't actually turn 3 until Thursday, but her birthday today with friends and family was a definite success. The most adorable Doc there is I admit, I'm a bit crazy. I start planning birthday parties months in advance. I have been planning Will's first for months already and his isn't for another 2 1/2 months. Anyway, Kenzie and I talked about it a few months ago and she elected to choose a Doc McStuffins themed birthday party this year. I will post another day about the decorations that I created for this party, but for now... a photo dump in honor of our little Doc turning 3. Our spread was pretty yummy, if I do say so myself. Everything from "Stuffy's Dragon Tails" (fruit kabobs) to "Squeakers Fishy Friends" (goldfish) and "An Apple a Day Keeps the Doc Away" (applesauce packets and cups). Will spent most of his tim...