Skip to main content

19 Weeks Pregnant



Baby’s Size: Mango
How far along: 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: Now I am moving between 4 and 5 pounds. I found a weight gain calculator by Nemours (I think) where you put your pre-pregnancy weight, current weight, and whether you are carrying multiples in then it tells you whether you are within the range that you should have gained at that point based on all those factors. 4 pounds puts me one pound under the range it suggests. 5 pounds puts me right in it, so I am happy either way. It suggests that I gain 15-25 pounds this pregnancy which is what the doc recommended so I am doing okay I think.     
Sleep: It’s off and on okay. I’m being hit a bit by the pregnancy insomnia period. I will wake up at night (sometimes with Kenzie) and have trouble going back to sleep. I am also starting to have the weird pregnancy dreams.  
Maternity Clothes: Yep. Though my shirt in today’s picture is actually not maternity. It is still long enough to cover the belly.   
Food cravings: As usual, it changes. Nothing at the moment.
Food aversions: Not too much right now.         
Symptoms I HAVE: Still having major heartburn. Ugh. I hate heartburn. I took a nap two or three times this past long weekend. It was great. The sciatic nerve pain is still bad. Always worse when standing still or laying on my left.     
Stretchmarks: No new ones still. Fingers crossed that I don’t end up with too many new ones this time around.   
Doctor’s Appointment:  A week from yesterday. Next Monday we get to do the big scan. 20 week anatomy scan. I’m super excited to see the baby.
Movement: Yep. It hasn’t been too much this past week but I have been so busy that I think I am just not noticing since it still isn’t very strong.   
Belly Button (In or Out): In.
Wedding Ring (On or Off): On.
Labor Signs: None.
Gender: 4 days!!!!!! 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy.
Best moment of the week: Having a long weekend with my family. We had a blast. Went to the pool, had a picnic and a bbq, and just spent time together. We also prepped for the party this weekend so that was super fun. I am so excited!!
What I’m looking forward to: The Gender Reveal party. I cannot believe that we have held off over a month at this point when we could have easily found out. I am so excited to find out and share it with family and friends.  

What I miss: Steven made margaritas this weekend. Mean. That’s what that is. Mean.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Summer of Fun - Bucket List Update (Week 12)

Honestly, I debated doing a weekly update for this week because we didn't actually check anything off the summer bucket list... but decided to go ahead and do it because we did do some fun stuff. Plus, there are only two more weeks of this (including this one) so anyone that is actually interested can read it if they want. =) This week was fairly low key. Steven was dealing with his shingles diagnosis so we didn't do anything too crazy because the main reason he likely came down with it was because he is so run down and stressed out. Kenzie had school all week. Well, except Monday but on Monday's, we dance. She did great at dance by the way! She goes to dance each week and then spends the next 6 days asking us if she has dance. We made her a calendar for the fridge that lists her activities and dance is on it. We cross off each day so she can count down to dance. Doesn't matter. She still asks. Wishful thinking, I guess. And she is still rocking school. She is doing...

Friday Favorites: Summer Bucket List Edition

This week's Friday Favorite isn't a product we love but rather our long anticipated (in our family) Summer Bucket List. This is something we have been doing for about 3 years running now. We sometimes keep a running bucket list of sorts for fall and spring too. We also always have an advent calendar of activities for the month of December. I think the summer list is my favorite though. Summer is a favorite season around this house. It means pool time, beach time, and a lot of other fun things that happen like Vacation Bible School and swimming lessons. This year we have a few new things and some oldie but goodies. Technically we have quite a bit of time until summer officially begins, but we are so excited for summer that we decided to make the list now. We also decide to start summer post Memorial Day so our activities will begin in about 6 weeks. We are super excited to have a few new things this year as well as keeping a couple of things that we didn't get around to ...

That's a Wrap on Summer Swimming Lessons

And with today's lesson, the kids have both officially finished swimming lessons for the summer. Will has actually been done for a while as he finished his 10 lessons prior to the break we took so the instructor could go on vacation. You can read about him HERE if you haven't yet and would like to. Today though, wrapped up Kenzie's 20th and final lesson of the summer. I wasn't going to recap her lessons this year, but I am so very proud of her and I just couldn't resist. Mainly so I could get some cute pictures and videos in there showing her amazing progress. Back at the beginning of the summer, Steven and I thought long and hard about how we wanted to go about lessons for Kenzie this year. Last year she did... okay. Just okay. She made a lot of progress, but we weren't sure about how she was going to do this year due to how much she cried last year. She didn't cry the entire time, but it was a lot and we wondered if it was too much for her to do...