So, I have had a Canon Rebel XS since I graduated from grad school.
That was what? In May 2009? So, almost 4 years now. Until recently I
have always used the camera as mostly a point and shoot. I took a
photography class in high school, but we are talking over 10 years ago
at this point and I remembered very little. I have now decided to
attempt to teach myself (with a bit of guidance from a friend) some of
the basics just so that I am able to take better pictures now that
Kenzie is a part of our life and hopefully I will continue to grow as
our family does.
I still keep my handy dandy point and
shoot on hand for quick shots or to just throw in her diaper back when
we are going somewhere that I don't feel like lugging my bigger camera
along to.
I just wanted to share a few of my favorite
shots (so far) with everyone. (Also, the shot of Kenzie in the pink
skirt from her monthly letter was also taken after I decided to nix the
point and shoot option on my camera.)
 |
Comments
Post a Comment